Representing Australia’s premier sport and media talent
Sony Music Entertainment Australia Talent Representation works with our roster in securing longstanding and rewarding partnerships across brands and media. We use the global resources, experience and modern commercial expertise of Sony Music Entertainment to assist our clients to achieve their goals.
If you are an athlete, coach or media talent looking to develop & grow your commercial platform, or a partner wanting to connect with some of Australia’s best, please contact us.
A fully integrated division of Sony Music Australia, Sony Music Entertainment Talent Representation utilises all the resources, experience and knowledge of one of the world’s premier entertainment companies to ensure our clients reach their commercial goals. We assist with;
- Business development
- Commercial partnership discovery and opportunities (endorsements)
- Commercial advice & contract negotiation
- Personal brand, PR & Marketing
- Social media & content creation strategy
- Podcasting and other media expertise
- Legal & Financial/Accounting services
- Merchandise (via Ceremony of Roses)
- Advice and execution of charitable pursuits
- Media training
- Sony Music Entertainment Talent Representation are officially accredited NRL agents
Sony Music Entertainment Australia is experienced in the development, management and implementation of successful and sustainable partnerships. Our roster of high-profile sport & media talent understands the importance of commercial partnerships and work hard to ensure their partners receive the best possible results. We can connect our talent with brands & partners in the following ways:
- Ambassador & endorsement opportunities
- Merchandising, licensing, gifting & invitations
- Media & social media expertise including creating exclusive custom content
- Philanthropic opportunities
- Wider business and commercial opportunities (investments)
- Corporate speaking & appearances
We have connected our talent with established brands in various industries creating mutually beneficial partnerships. Examples of brands include Suncorp, Fox Sports, Tourism Australia, Nike, Nine, SBS, McDonalds, Drizabone, Menulog, SEN, Sony Electronics & many others.